Soundonline respects your privacy. We do not sell or rent our customer information to any outside parties
1. How We Use Your Personal Information
• We have taken all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of our users carefully and sensibly
• For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
• The POPIA and PAIA may be downloaded from: https://popia.co.za/ and http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
• The information provided by you the user helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience
• We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require this to do their jobs these include our management, accountants, audit compliance or other personnel.
• Keep you updated with the progress of your order placed on our E-Commerce Online Retail website
• Certain of the information provided on registration is mandatory to assist us in ensuring that the communications and transactions entered with you may be completed effectively and lawfully.
• We may ask to collect sensitive personal information such as your bank account details, should we need to refund you to your bank account
• We may disclose personal information if required to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations such as tax or financial laws required by law enforcement or governmental audit.
• We may use your information to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website and for marketing purposes where lawful.
• As our customer, we will keep constant contact you to keep you informed about new and existing products , goods and / or services unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
• We will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose without your written permission.
• Should your Personal Information change or you wish to amend and/or correct this Personal Information you can do this by updating your registered user information in your account profile.
2. Security of Your Personal Information
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. This E-Commerce Online Retail Store Website is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We have implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
3. User Tracking And Cookies
• Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences
• Improving how our website performance
• Allowing third parties to provide services to our website
• Helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with applicable laws.
• Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them.
• You can also delete cookies manually but this will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary